Friday, April 4, 2008

TURN UP THE VOLUME!!!

Bon Jovi ROCKS!

Did I ever mention that Steve had long permed hair when we met?
We had great seats at the concert on the floor towards the front. When the concert first started I kept looking around to see who was kicking my chair, then I realized it was just the bass beating throught the floor! Awesome! We, of course, wore earplugs for most of the concert. The last time we didn't wear earplugs -Def Lepard '92- our ears were ringing for several days..we had to sleep with the radio on at night to cover up the ringing.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

You are too hilarious! Glad it was good times for all! Carson's pre-school teacher is at the concert as we speak. Any chance we can see a picture of Steve's old hairdo? You can't just tease us like that!

Jyll said...

Thank goodness Jon Bon Jovi has cut his hair so Steve won't catch that urge to grow it out and perm it again:) I remember those pictures you showed us too!

Meghan said...

You two really are hilarious and so fun. I think the pictures of Steve would definitely be blog-worthy. :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.