Thursday, October 23, 2008

Flushing Toilets and Field Trips

I am the only one that feels like all they do is go around the house and flush toilets and change the toilet paper roll?! I'm going crazy! It's kept me so busy I haven't been able to write a new post for ages! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)
Olivia went on a field trip last week to a pumpkin farm. The kids got to walk out in the field and look at all the pumpkins on the vines, they rode a train, picked a pumpkin to take home, and most importantly Olivia used a port-a-potty for the first time. I tried to convince her to wait until we got home, but she insisted she couldn't wait. This was the GROSSEST port-a-potty I have seen in quite I while. I wiped off the seat (gagging the whole time), she did her business and proclaimed "THAT WAS AWESOME!!". And I'm sure that will be the most exciting thing she remembers about the pumpkin patch.







4 comments:

Brenda said...

She is so adorable! So the port-a-potty was awesome? I must not be living it up right.

inkley boys said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny it sound just like something my boys would say I guess kids dont quite see the world as we do! Your such a great mom! call me sometime I miss you!
Michelle

Jyll said...

Olivia is absolutely adorable! But that doesn't surprise me...so are your other girls. And I hear ya on the toliet flushing thing. Kellen's pretty good about flushing the toliet, but not Aidan...go figure! and YUCK on the porta-potty trip! That is definitely when I'm thankful I have boys.

Stacey said...

Yeah, I'm with you on the toilet flushing and roll changing thing. We should start a club. Or maybe we already have one. Man, I hate port-a-potties. Thanks for posting pumpkin patch pics, I haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I'll just put a link on my blog to yours. :-)