Friday, November 9, 2007

Aaagh!

Today I refuse to go anywhere. I'm saving all my energy for tomorrow. We have 3 soccer games, 1 soccer party, 1 basketball tryout, 1 Pampered Chef party & 1 Diwali party... all before 4:00. At least our games don't start until 9:00. Oh wait, we also have snacks for the 9:00 game, I guess I have to leave the house after all. We are really looking forward to going to our neighbors house for Diwali. There will be lots of yummy Indian food, and the girls are all borrowing Indian dresses to wear. Syd & Sonoli are painting henna tattoos on their hands in the back yard right now. That will be a nice end to a busy day.

Most importantly, we now have a ceiling in the kitchen. The electrical wiring & plumbing is done. My new kitchen window looks so tiny compared to the old 10 foot window that didn't allow for any electrical outlets. The sound system people came in to get us "wired for sound" and of course had to take out the already installed lighting because it interferred with premium sound. So the electricians had to come out again yesterday and redo the lights. They were very nice about it. Steve is very excited about his new TV and surround sound system. I'm not sure why... I've never seen him sit down for more than a few minutes to watch TV. Maybe that's because Dora's on 24/7. Well, not really, we also watch Hanna Montana & The Suite Life.

Just a thought...Can you really tell a 2 year old "don't spill" and then hand her a cup of apple juice?

Excuse me while I go clean up a puddle of apple juice.

1 comment:

Jyll said...

Oh Annie, Annie Annie. Sounds like a typical day in your life...running from here to there and then having a kitchen remodel??? You have to post pictures of the finished product though. I can't wait to see it.