Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Lala!!

Olivia age 1 week...
Olivia age 1 ... Olivia age 2 (with her favorite guy and her binky, which is lost) ...
Olivia age 3 and proud of it ...
What a fun little girl we have. We ran out of diapers this morning wink, wink. So she is officially a big girl with undies. She spent about a half hour arranging all her new underwear last night for the big day. We've already been through 4. Some on purpose and some on accident. Happy Birthday Lala!!!

4 comments:

Jyll said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! I can't believe she's 3 now! Where did the time go? I've been thinking about running out of diapers too on Kellen's birthday so we'll see. It backfired with Aidan though.

Brenda said...

How did I not know you blogged? Such a crime! But yea! I loved reading all about your "happenings" and to prevent the longest comment ever...Happy Birthday, Halloween, Electrician, Demolition, Remodeling!!! Whew! And can I just say, we miss the Earls!

Janet + Craig said...

Has it really been that long since I've known you? I remember that itsy bitsy baby girl quietly hanging out near your side when Heather and I visit taught you... where'd it all go? Happy Birthday big girl Olivia. Glad you are all still around! Keep smiling lady! Janet

Meghan said...

What a cutie! Hopefully the store will be out of diapers too... ;)