Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving with Steve's family down in San Diego. Every 2 years we (and by we I mean Steve's mom and dad - Thanks mom & dad!!) rent a beach house somewhere for Thanksgiving week. It's a blast! The cousins have a great time and we come home we tons of sand and shells! This year while Syd and her cousin Dallin were out Boogie bording and seal surfaced right next to them. They said they could have reached out and touched it. I'm glad they didn't. We saw a lot of dolphins this year too, which we kept thinking (cue Jaws music) were sharks!! I know they weren't because the lifeguards were patroling frequently and I'm sure they would have said something, but... they didn't look at all like the dophins we've seen in the past. Kinda spooky!
Here are some of the cousins waiting patiently for a grown up so they can go catch some waves!

Steve & Lala...what a cute couple!

Surfer Steve!! Rock on, dude!

I'll post some kitchen pics tomorrow. It is looking good. The walls were all painted when I got home from Thanksgiving and things are moving along pretty good this week.

2 comments:

Jyll said...

Fun! It looks like everyone had a great time. But how could you not? It's San Diego. Can't wait to see the kitchen pictures.

Brenda said...

Surfer Steve about made me wet my pants! Totally awesome!